Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey guys!
I know it has been a couple of days, but I have been a little busy..which is good!
Today..I am feeling a little down :(
Some days you need support. Moral support. Atta boy support. You can do it support.
Today, I needed a pat on the back.
A little encouragement. There was none to be had.
I am trying to be more positive. Truly trying to change myself from the inside out...but day like today I fall back into my "negative nancy" mode.
I am a new decorator. Sometimes things are trial and error. I can bake my ass off, but the decorating thing is new. I am often filled with self doubt about what I create. I know that we are harder on ourselves than others..and I know "haters gonna hate", but sometimes self doubt is quite gripping.
I will post pics of what I have been working on.
admittedly not my best work. I did the character free hand and it was the first time I have used fondant to make a character. Be kind!
Have a great Monday!
I am hoping the little girl likes her Doc Mcstuffins cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment