Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So yesterday was our anniversary-9 years!
We were discussing how we thought it seemed so much longer!
It seems our marriage has had a lot more down's than ups...not because of lack of love, but lack of money, time, resources..just life in general.
Yesterday, I made the decision NO MORE!
I have been blessed with a great man who loves me unconditionally.  Even when life happens and things get difficult he is a rock! Every year for the last 9 we have said "maybe next year"...I am done saying that.
TODAY...I will make things happen. We have been blessed with so much that I take for granted daily!
Yes it is a Cumbaya moment! Today, I make a difference, today I make it better!
Side note: our anniversary dinner was homemade chicken pot pie and homemade chocolate cake!
Sorry, no pics this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment